for this recipe Funfetti Cookies Cookie Dough:
2 ¼ cup flour
¾ tsp baking powder SMART CHEF
¼ tsp salt
1 cup butter
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanillinated sugar
1 package creme dessert Mix Vanilla SMART CHEF
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
2) In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt, whisk and set aside.
3) Using an electric mixer, or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
4) Mix in egg, followed by egg yolk, vanilla and pudding mix. On a low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients, mixing until the dough comes together. Stir in sprinkles by hand.
5) Scoop dough using a small cookie scoop or tbsp and shape into balls. Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets, spacing cookies 2” apart. Top with sprinkles if desired, and bake for 9-10 minutes.
6) Allow cookies to cool on sheet for 5 minutes, before moving to a cooling rack.