- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat first 6 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Pour into 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near centre comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 min.; loosen from sides of pan. Invert cake onto wire rack; carefully remove pan. Cool cake completely; place on plate.
Reserve 2 Tbsp. Cool Whip. Microwave remaining Cool Whip and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute; drizzle over cake. Immediately drop small spoonfuls of the reserved Cool Whip onto top of cake; swirl gently with toothpick. Fill centre of cake with raspberries just before serving.